The Best of Carmel All in One Night
Taste Carmel-by-the-Sea’s rich cuisine paired with some of really amazing wines. Join us as we stroll to 4 of the best locations in the area, including top-rated restaurants and maybe even a rooftop bar to end the night.
Each place was different and had its own style, cuisine and atmosphere.
The food and wine was outstanding and the overall experience was fun, informative and delicious.
Would recommend to anyone visiting Carmel wishing to maximize their dining experience
CARMEL DINNER TOUR
Join us for an evening of delicious plates paired with wine as we visit some of the best restaurants in Carmel-by-the-Sea. We will stroll through beautiful downtown Carmel as we visit 3 of Carmel’s best rated restaurants and ending up at one additional stop for a cocktail after dinner. Each stop will be a new experience, both in type of cuisine and ambiance and will include 1-2 courses with wine pairing. While this tour is new for us (and this area) it is an outstanding value that our customers say is highly understated.
– Approximately six courses with wine pairing
– Hand-picked locations, truly Matthew’s favorites around town
– Intimate small group setting with introductions to local restaurateurs
– We fit so much into one evening, they won’t let us attempt it on the weekend
– Let us make all the reservations, hassle free
– Starting at 6:30 PM, and usually ending around 10:00
Introductory Price: $175 all inclusive
Book now or call 831.200.6151 for more info!
PREMIUM TASTING ADVENTURE
Can I just be honest? It isn’t 100% planned out, but I have this vision for a really special evening…
We would head to four or five different venues hand-picked for the right balance of high ratings and quality food, not just tourist appeal. The best of Carmel without getting overly fancy for the sake of fancy. The best fish, the best steaks, amazing vegetables and pasta… and I’ll bring local wines from my own collection to compliment each dish. The sort of opportunity I dream about experiencing when I travel.
Please send me a note if this sounds like your speed.
– Approximately eight courses with wine pairing
– Additional locations, including new spots you should try
– Chef’s tables, special attention, favorite local wines
– Thursdays ONLY
– Starting at 6:30 PM, and probably ending around 10:00